1 cup cookie butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Coach's Oats® oatmeal
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1. Cream together egg, cookie butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract for 3 minutes.
2. Add flour, oats, cornstarch, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scoop dough into desired sized balls.
5. Cover cookie sheet with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours to 2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Remove cookie sheet from refrigerator and allow dough to thaw to room temperature.
8. Bake for 8 minutes or until edges begin to become crispy. The centers should be gooey.