This Coach's Oats® recipe features a delectable oatmeal cookie dough base and crumble, embedded with cinnamon, pears and white chocolate chips.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Coach's Oats®
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1-2 pears, mashed
2 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
3. Add Coach's Oats®, flour and baking soda.
4. Press oat cookie dough into the bottom of a greased baking dish to create bottom crust.
5. Mash pear with a fork.
6. Mix mashed pear, cinnamon and white chocolate chips.
7. Spread pear, cinnamon, white chocolate chip mixture over oat dough to create second layer.
8. Crumble dough over pear mixture to create a textured third layer.
9. Shake cinnamon over top layer for added flavor.
10. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
11. Cool dish on wire rack before cutting and serving.