1 1/4 cup Coach's Oats®
1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup shelled, chopped pistachios
1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and wheat germ.
5. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and combine.
6. Add Coach's Oats®, rolled oats, pistachios, and dried cranberries, and continue to mix.
7. Scoop oatmeal cookie dough on greased baking sheet.
8. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until cookies are golden. The middle of the cookie will be soft.
9. Cool on drying racks before serving.
Note: The amount of cookie dough per scoop depends on your cookie size preference. For large cookies, scoop dough with a tablespoon and place on sheet 2 inches apart. The cookie dough will spread. For medium cookies, make teaspoon-sized dough balls.