2 cups Coach's Oats®
1 cup rolled oats
1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat sugars, butter, egg, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
4. Combine dry mixture and wet mixture.
5. Add oats, walnuts, and butterscotch chips until combined.
6. Spoon dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. With the back of a spoon flatten the top of the dough. If you keep the dough in balls they will bake like muffin tops.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8. Cool on drying racks before serving.
Cookies sized 2.5 inches in diameter will yield about 50 cookies.