1 1/4 cup Coach's Oats®
1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
8oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and cinnamon.
6. Add Coach's Oats® and rolled oats and mix.
8. Spread the oatmeal mixture evenly into the pan to create the bottom crust.
12. To create the third layer, add the chopped strawberries and blueberries, and crumble the rest of the oatmeal mixture over the cheesecake layer.
14. Cool before slicing and serving.