Coach's Oats® Pumpkin Oat Spookie recipe features a pumpkin oatmeal cookie dough base with raisins and walnut pieces. Perfect for the fall holidays from Halloween to Thanksgiving, the orange pumpkin and dark raisins bring moisture and color to this festive treat.
2 cups Coach's Oats®
1 cup rolled oats
1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chopped raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat sugars, butter, egg, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
4. Combine dry mixture and wet mixture.
5. Add oats, walnuts and raisins until combined.
6. Spoon dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. With a back of a spoon flatten the top of the dough. If you keep the dough in balls they will bake like muffin tops.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8. Cool on drying racks before serving.