You wish, we wish, IRISH for St. Patty’s Day breakfast treats. To ensure a lucky morning, this chocolaty, coconutty, minty bowl of oatmeal will do the trick.
Dark Chocolate Coconut Mint Oatmeal
- · ⅓ cup Coach’s Oats®
- · 1 cup water
- · Drizzle of honey
- · 1 ½ Tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- · Coconut flakes
- · Darkchocolate and mint morsels
- · 1 ½ Tbsp. coconut butter
- · 1 drop green food coloring
- Bring water to boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat and add oatmeal. Cook for 2 minutes and add cocoa powder, a few of the chocolate mint morsels, honey and a pinch of coconut flakes (all ingredients can be adjusted for your tastes). Cook oatmeal for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Melt coconut butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Add food coloring and mix. Pour over finished oatmeal. Top the oats with more coconut and chocolate mint morsels! Print recipe