1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 cup Coach's Oats®
1/4 cup flax seed, ground
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 granny smith apple, diced
Note: Dough does not spread or rise significantly during the baking process.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium bowl stir together flour, Coach's Oats®, flax seed, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3. In separate larger bowl, cream together Greek yogurt and butter.
4. Add brown sugar, eggs and vanilla to large bowl and mix until combined.
5. Add dry ingredients from medium bowl to large bowl and mix until combined.
6. Add walnuts and apple to batter and stir by hand until thoroughly distributed.
7. Spoon desired size dough balls onto prepared cookie sheet (tablespoon-sized scoops recommended).
8. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
9. Cool on rack before serving.