1/2 cup Coach's Oats®
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
Dash of salt
2 Tbsp butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 6 to 8 cup muffin tin with liners or cooking spray.
3. Prepare crumble by combining Coach's Oats®, flour, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
4. Dice butter into small pieces, then add to crumble mixture.
5. Add maple syrup to crumble mixture.
7. Prepare filling by peeling, coring and dicing apples.
9. Cook apple mixture on medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
10. Remove apple mixture from heat and let cool.
12. Spoon 1 Tbsp of apple mixture over each base.
15. Cool before serving.