2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
3/4 cup Coach's Oats®
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large pan on low heat, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips and butter.
3. Stir frequently until melted.
4. Add eggs and stir.
5. Add flour, oats, sugars, vanilla extract and baking soda. Stir until combined.
6.Add remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips and stir.
7. Pour batter evenly into prepared 13 x 9 baking dish.
8. Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or until wooden toothpick comes our somewhat sticky.
9. Cool completely before cutting and serving.
For more information about oats and gluten, please see our previous blog post:
"The G Word: gluten vs. gluten free"
For another gluten free Coach's Oats® treat, try our Baked Oatmeal Bites.
Just interested in more chocolate oatmeal recipes? Try these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies.